This session demonstrates how to customize your new brain by creating cells.
It's cool we get a chatbot without writing any cells. However we're not consent with that. After all, we don't want to build another chatbot. We want to customize the brain in such a way that finally it's capable to work as a Tutor. This session is focused on customization. Basically this involves creating one or more cells.
Now let's try it.
- Click Training tab.
- Enter "Hello!" in the input box.
- Click Enter button.
The dialog might look like the below. Don't mind it if your got something different - the Default cells might return random results.
- Hi, my friend! Do you want me to tell you a joke?
What should we do if we don't want the Tutor to tell a joke?
You just need to create new cells to customize your brain. This is how.
- Click Cells tab.
- Click Add icon.
- In Input box, enter "Hello". Do NOT include points.
- Click Submit button.
- In Output box, enter "Hi, there!"
- Click Save button.
Through the steps above, you're creating a cell as below.
- The input: Hello
- The output: Hi, there!
Now go back to Training page and enter "Hello!" You will get the results as below.
- Hi, there!
So far you have changed the bot behavior a bit by creating a new cell. It's very simple but there are a few thing you need to get to know.
Things to Keep in Mind
- Your cells override the default cells.
- No points are necessary/allowed for Input field of cell.
- What you enter into Output field of cell, it will be returned as-is, including points.